[hreg] UT-Houston PV Installation

  • Hilda Gomez
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 25, 1999
      HREG

      My name is Hilda Gomez I am a SECO intern at The University of Texas- Houston Health Science Center.  Here at this institution we have a PV installation in which I working with. Here at our site we have given several tours to high school students and teachers, which are interested in renewable energy.

      We understand that you had the solar home tour in which we had desire to participate.  Unfortunately it was not possible for us to participate this year.  It would be a great pleasure for us to participate in tours next year.

      I believe that the HREG is a great organization in which we would like to participate.  Please send me some information on your organization and upcoming events.

      Hilda Gomez
      The University of Texas – Houston Health Science Center
      SECO Intern
      7000 Fannin, Suite 1800
      Houston, Texas 770030
      E-mail hgomez@...
      Office: (713) 500-3471
      Pager:  (713) 764-6345

    • Ewert, Mike
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 28, 1999
        Welcome to the Houston Renewable Energy Group!  We don't have a lot of materials describing the group yet since we are still forming, but look on the e-group at http://www.egroups.com/group/hreg/
        Messages 49, 62 and 66 in particular summarize the group's status.  We are currently planning our next meeting for late Nov. or early Dec. so I hope that we can meet you then.
[...]

        click here
        Click Here!
        eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/hreg