Annie The Musical

  • coolroester
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 8, 2007
      Leapin' lizards! Annie is coming! The timeless tale of Little Orphan
      Annie is back, giving a whole new generation the chance to
      experience this classic musical about never giving up hope. Boasting
      one of Broadway's most memorable scores, including It's the Hard-
      Knock Life, Easy Street, N.Y.C. and the ever-optimistic Tomorrow,
      Annie is a delightful theatrical experience for the entire family.
      Don't miss this all-new production that Variety calls "a winner!"

      Broadway Bound will be holding OPEN AUDITIONS, Sunday September 9 at
      2pm, Monday September 10 at 6pm, and Tuesday September 11 at 7pm at
      Dufour Dance Centre located at 3410 A Highway 6, Sugar Land Texas
      77478.

      We are looking for a cast of 60+ males and females ages 6 through 18
      to bring our production to life on the Berry Centre Stage. NO
      EXPERIENCE necessary just a desire to have fun and grow as a
      performer.

      Please come prepared to move with a resume, recent picture or
      headshot, and a 2 minute or less song selection. Singing from the
      show is acceptable! Rehearsals will begin September 19h, 2007. For
      more information please call 281 558 7724 or visit www.BBYMT.com
    • Garth & Kim Travis
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 9, 2007

        This message is completely off topic, and can in no way be considered
        appropriate for this list.

        I know I haven't been watching as carefully as I used to, but as long as
        messages have to do with sustainable living, I don't see a problem.

        If this kind of behavior continues, all new members will have to spend
        time on moderation, and considering the few moderators we have, that
        will really slow down communication.

        Please consider the appropriateness of your message before posting it to
        this list.

        Bright Blessings,
        Kim

        coolroester wrote:
        > Leapin' lizards! Annie is coming! The timeless tale of Little Orphan
        > Annie is back, giving a whole new generation the chance to
        > experience this classic musical about never giving up hope. Boasting
        > one of Broadway's most memorable scores, including It's the Hard-
        > Knock Life, Easy Street, N.Y.C. and the ever-optimistic Tomorrow,
        > Annie is a delightful theatrical experience for the entire family.
        > Don't miss this all-new production that Variety calls "a winner!"

      • Ariel Thomann
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 9, 2007
          S'cuze me while I scratch my head. Are Annie's blank eyeballs energy saving
          devices? Is Big Daddy Warbucks (that was his name, I think) divesting himself
          of his oil gigabuck investments and putting it all into wind turbines,
          photoelectrics and geothermals? Or is there another connection to RENEWABLE
          ENERGY that I'm too dumb to see?

          Ariel
          generations.