Re: [SPAM] RE: [hreg] Revolutionary new technology to replace batteries for electric cars?

  • Jim & Janet
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2007
      So the consensus seems to be that chasmauch@aol. com might have to hold that stock for some time to see any gain...

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Tuesday, September 04, 2007 4:36 PM
      Subject: [SPAM] RE: [hreg] Revolutionary new technology to replace batteries for electric cars?

      Well, the problem with that analogy is hydrogen fuel cells really do exist.  They were used by NASA on the Apollo missions.  Super capacitors don’t exist.  They are more of a theoretical ideal in physics and electrical engineering.

      And quite frankly, the technology to build super capacitors are not mature yet.  You would need room temperature super conductors and nano, 3D, mono-isotope diamond technology.  These are all on the frontier of research and much work needs to be done.

      Han