Movie "Eleventh Hour"

  • Ariel Thomann
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2007
      I saw the movie this p.m. at the River Oaks theater. I found it pretty good,
      (definitely much better than "Kilowatt Ours", shown at Rice U. a few days ago).
      Both are educational for folks who still need to learn the basics about the
      crisis of Planet Earth. Too bad the half-empty venues show there don't seem to
      be enough people interested in learning, much less in ACTING.

      Y'all go see 11th Hour!

      Ariel
      generations.