Re: [hreg] Info

  • Jim & Janet
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28, 2007
      Susan'
       I think that anyone who is offended is not paying attention to the world news.
      I, and an expected 2000 other peaceful war protestors will be confronting attendees at the statewide Republican Straw Poll in Fort Worth. That's right in Fort Worth.
      It would be a perfect time for officials to crack down on a convergence of "enemies of the state". I hope that many from around the state will join us in this "approved" peaceful public event. http://www.texansforpeace.org/
      Jim Duncan