RE: [hreg] Confirming Green Home Intro Class on Aug 16 from 630 to 830 pm ('An Engineer's Green Home Check List')

  • Marion Jenkins
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 14, 2007
      Please count me in. Thanks!

> [...]
      >come in the front door, turn right and we are the first suite on the left
      >(#113+114).
      >

      >2. FROM TOMBALL - (35 minutes if not during or opposite of the
      >rush-hour)Take EITHER 290 OR I-45 to the 610 North Loop. Go on the west to
      >the West Loop past the Galleria (construction all done - not bad at all!).
      >Exit on Bellaire Blvd and turn left (east) and drive east about 2 miles
      >through Bellaire (35 mph only!). Turn Right at the 3rd light (Wesleyan).
      >Continue straight and when you see Pershing middle school on the left, turn
      >RIGHT on Blue Bonnet Blvd. 'Joes Auto' is on the corner, and our 2 story
      >office building is immediately on the right. Park anywhere, come in the
      >front door, turn right and we are the first suite on the left (#113+114).
      >

      >3. FROM THE WOODLANDS OR KINGWOOD (40 minutes if not during or
      >opposite
      >of the rush-hour) Take Hardy Toll Road to 59 South...
      >OR
      >FROM KINGWOOD ( 30 minutes if not during the rush-hour) Take 59 South...
      >
      >4. ...THEN take 59 South, to 288 south, an then take the 610 South
      >Loop
      >WEST and go past Reliant stadium. Exit on Stella Link and turn right
      >(north). Drive east about 1.5 miles. Cross Braes Bayou and continue
      >straight
      >and when you see the Weekly YMCA on the right, turn LEFT on Blue Bonnet
      >Blvd. 'Joes Auto' is on the corner, and our 2 story office building is
      >immediately on the right. Park anywhere, come in the front door, turn right
      >and we are the first suite on the left (#113+114).
      >
      >5. FROM SUGARLAND (30 minutes if not during or opposite of the
      >rush-hour) Take 59 North THEN take the 610 West Loop SOUTH. Exit on
      >Bellaire
      >Blvd and turn left (east) and drive east about 2 miles through Bellaire (35
      >mph only!). Turn Right at the 3rd light (Wesleyan). Continue straight and
      >when you see Pershing middle school on the left, turn RIGHT on Blue Bonnet
      >Blvd. 'Joes Auto' is on the corner, and our 2 story office building is
      >immediately on the right. Park anywhere, come in the front door, turn right
      >and we are the first suite on the left (#113+114).
      >

      >6. FROM CLEAR LAKE (45 minutes if not during or opposite of the
      >rush-hour) Take 45 north to the 610 Loop...
      >OR
      >FROM PEARLAND (20 minutes if not during or opposite of the rush-hour) Take
      >288 North to the 610 Loop...
      >
      >...THEN take the 610 South Loop WEST and go past Reliant stadium. Exit on
      >Stella Link and turn right (north). Drive east about 1.5 miles. Cross Braes
      >Bayou and continue straight and when you see the Weekly YMCA on the right,
      >turn LEFT on Blue Bonnet Blvd. 'Joes Auto' is on the corner, and our 2
      >story
      >office building is immediately on the right. Park anywhere, come in the
      >front door, turn right and we are the first suite on the left (#113+114).

      A new home for Mom, no cleanup required. All starts here.
    • Ed Joyner
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 14, 2007
        Gary:

        I'll be there but I may be a few minutes late since I'm attending the Greater Houston Partnership meeting in downtown Houston until 5:30pm and traffic may slow me down getting to your location.

        If that's okay, then put me down as one of your 14 RSVP's.
        Please advise if that will work for you.

        Thanks,

        Ed Joyner
        832 875-6954
        edjoyner@...

        Gary Beck wrote:

[...]

        Click Here for a Map

[...]

        2.      FROM TOMBALL - (35 minutes if not during or opposite of the rush-hour)Take EITHER 290 OR I-45 to the 610 North Loop . Go on the west to the West Loop past the Galleria (construction all done - not bad at all!). Exit on Bellaire Blvd and turn left (east) and drive east about 2 miles through Bellaire (35 mph only!). Turn Right at the 3rd light (Wesleyan). Continue straight and when you see Pershing middle school on the left, turn RIGHT on Blue Bonnet Blvd. 'Joes Auto' is on the corner, and our 2 story office building is immediately on the right. Park anywhere, come in the front door, turn right and we are the first suite on the left (#113+114).

        3.      FROM THE WOODLANDS OR KINGWOOD (40 minutes if not during or opposite of the rush-hour) Take Hardy Toll Road to 59 South...
        OR
        FROM KINGWOOD ( 30 minutes if not during the rush-hour) Take 59 South...

        4.      ...THEN take 59 South, to 288 south, an then take the 610 South Loop WEST and go past Reliant stadium. Exit on Stella Link and turn right (north). Drive east about 1.5 miles. Cross Braes Bayou and continue straight and when you see the Weekly YMCA on the right, turn LEFT on Blue Bonnet Blvd. 'Joes Auto' is on the corner, and our 2 story office building is immediately on the right. Park anywhere, come in the front door, turn right and we are the first suite on the left (#113+114).

        5.      FROM SUGARLAND (30 minutes if not during or opposite of the rush-hour) Take 59 North THEN take the 610 West Loop SOUTH. Exit on Bellaire Blvd and turn left (east) and drive east about 2 miles through Bellaire (35 mph only!). Turn Right at the 3rd light (Wesleyan). Continue straight and when you see Pershing middle school on the left, turn RIGHT on Blue Bonnet Blvd. 'Joes Auto' is on the corner, and our 2 story office building is immediately on the right. Park anywhere, come in the front door, turn right and we are the first suite on the left (#113+114).

        6.      FROM CLEAR LAKE (45 minutes if not during or opposite of the rush-hour) Take 45 north to the 610 Loop...
        OR
        FROM PEARLAND (20 minutes if not during or opposite of the rush-hour) Take 288 North to the 610 Loop...

        ...THEN take the 610 South Loop WEST and go past Reliant stadium. Exit on Stella Link and turn right (north). Drive east about 1.5 miles. Cross Braes Bayou and continue straight and when you see the Weekly YMCA on the right, turn LEFT on Blue Bonnet Blvd. 'Joes Auto' is on the corner, and our 2 story office building is immediately on the right. Park anywhere, come in the front door, turn right and we are the first suite on the left (#113+114).

        No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.476 / Virus Database: 269.11.17/951 - Release Date: 8/13/2007 10:15 AM

      • betina wolfowicz
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 15, 2007
          I will try my best to go, Betina Wolfowicz

          edjoyner@sbcglobal. net

          Gary Beck wrote:
[...]
          <!--[if !supportLists]-->1.      <!--[endif]-->From KATY (20 minutes if not during or opposite of the rush-hour)
          "SIMPLE" directions (2 turns!)- Take the Westpark tollroad (EZ Tag required) towards downtown to its end (don't exit on Post Oak.) Turn right on the 3rd light (Wesleyan). Drive south about 2 miles through West University (30 mph only!). Follow the 'left' jog in the road and then cross over Bellaire-Holcombe. Continue straight and when you see Pershing middle school on the left, turn RIGHT on Blue Bonnet Blvd. 'Joes Auto' is on the corner, and our 2 story office building is immediately on the right. Park anywhere, come in the front door, turn right and we are the first suite on the left (#113+114).
          <!--[if !supportLists]-->2.      <!--[endif]-->FROM TOMBALL - (35 minutes if not during or opposite of the rush-hour)Take EITHER 290 OR I-45 to the 610 North Loop . Go on the west to the West Loop past the Galleria (construction all done - not bad at all!). Exit on Bellaire Blvd and turn left (east) and drive east about 2 miles through Bellaire (35 mph only!). Turn Right at the 3rd light (Wesleyan). Continue straight and when you see Pershing middle school on the left, turn RIGHT on Blue Bonnet Blvd. 'Joes Auto' is on the corner, and our 2 story office building is immediately on the right. Park anywhere, come in the front door, turn right and we are the first suite on the left (#113+114).
          <!--[if !supportLists]-->3.      <!--[endif]-->FROM THE WOODLANDS OR KINGWOOD (40 minutes if not during or opposite of the rush-hour) Take Hardy Toll Road to 59 South...
          OR
          FROM KINGWOOD ( 30 minutes if not during the rush-hour) Take 59 South...
          <!--[if !supportLists]-->4.      <!--[endif]-->...THEN take 59 South, to 288 south, an then take the 610 South Loop WEST and go past Reliant stadium. Exit on Stella Link and turn right (north). Drive east about 1.5 miles. Cross Braes Bayou and continue straight and when you see the Weekly YMCA on the right, turn LEFT on Blue Bonnet Blvd. 'Joes Auto' is on the corner, and our 2 story office building is immediately on the right. Park anywhere, come in the front door, turn right and we are the first suite on the left (#113+114).
          <!--[if !supportLists]-->5.      <!--[endif]-->FROM SUGARLAND (30 minutes if not during or opposite of the rush-hour) Take 59 North THEN take the 610 West Loop SOUTH. Exit on Bellaire Blvd and turn left (east) and drive east about 2 miles through Bellaire (35 mph only!). Turn Right at the 3rd light (Wesleyan). Continue straight and when you see Pershing middle school on the left, turn RIGHT on Blue Bonnet Blvd. 'Joes Auto' is on the corner, and our 2 story office building is immediately on the right. Park anywhere, come in the front door, turn right and we are the first suite on the left (#113+114).
          <!--[if !supportLists]-->6.      <!--[endif]-->FROM CLEAR LAKE (45 minutes if not during or opposite of the rush-hour) Take 45 north to the 610 Loop...
          OR
          FROM PEARLAND (20 minutes if not during or opposite of the rush-hour) Take 288 North to the 610 Loop...
          ...THEN take the 610 South Loop WEST and go past Reliant stadium. Exit on Stella Link and turn right (north). Drive east about 1.5 miles. Cross Braes Bayou and continue straight and when you see the Weekly YMCA on the right, turn LEFT on Blue Bonnet Blvd. 'Joes Auto' is on the corner, and our 2 story office building is immediately on the right. Park anywhere, come in the front door, turn right and we are the first suite on the left (#113+114).

          No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.5.476 / Virus Database: 269.11.17/951 - Release Date: 8/13/2007 10:15 AM

        • Gary Beck
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 15, 2007

            The class is filling quickly but we still have few seats left.  It you want one or two of the remaining seats please RSVP ASAP.

[...]

              Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

            • Gary Beck
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 16, 2007

                We have reconfirmed to all RSVPs by direct email.  If you have RSVP’d for tonight’s class, but have not heard back from us by email by now, please call Carley at 713-377-4209 so we can be sure to have a seat available.

                We are expecting the bad weather to move through and out by this afternoon. We do not flood and all streets will be fine in our area.

                At least the weatherman predicts that tonight will be much better than the expected weather for next week!  Concerning such bad weather, part of the discussion on structural concepts and choices will include a ‘SIP’ discussion, which besides being an abbreviation for a Structural Insulated Panel, more importantly also stands for Shelter-In-Place.

                We look forward to seeing you and again, please feel free to call if needed for any reason.

                Gary Beck, P.E., LEED AP