A Way To Help Develop Solar Energy In The U.S.

  • Susan Modikoane
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 9, 2007
      What if Solar Energy International earned a penny every time you searched the Internet? Well, now we can! GoodSearch.com is a new search engine that donates half its revenue, about a penny per search, to the charities its users designate. You use it just as you would any search engine.
      Just go to www.goodsearch.com and be sure to enter SEI as the charity you want to support. Just 500 of us searching four times a day will raise about $7300 in a year without anyone spending a dime! And, be sure to spread the word!

    • Ariel Thomann
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 9, 2007
        Thanks, sounds great... but, has anyone smarter than myself vetted this?

        Ariel
        generations.
        ------------------------------------

        > What if Solar Energy International earned a penny every time you searched the
        > Internet? Well, now we can! GoodSearch.com is a new search engine that donates
        > half its revenue, about a penny per search, to the charities its users
        > designate. You use it just as you would any search engine. Just go to
        > www.goodsearch.com and be sure to enter SEI as the charity you want to
        > support. Just 500 of us searching four times a day will raise about $7300 in a
        > year without anyone spending a dime! And, be sure to spread the word!
        >

        > ---------------------------------
        > Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car
        > Finder tool.
      • Susan Modikoane
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 9, 2007
          I'm certainly not smarter than you, but it looked legit to me!

          ------------ --------- --------- ------

          > What if Solar Energy International earned a penny every time you searched the
          > Internet? Well, now we can! GoodSearch.com is a new search engine that donates
          > half its revenue, about a penny per search, to the charities its users
          > designate. You use it just as you would any search engine. Just go to
          > www.goodsearch. com and be sure to enter SEI as the charity you want to
          > support. Just 500 of us searching four times a day will raise about $7300 in a
          > year without anyone spending a dime! And, be sure to spread the word!

          > Choose the right car based on your needs. Check out Yahoo! Autos new Car
          > Finder tool.

          Luggage? GPS? Comic books?

        • Michael Ewert
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 11, 2007