Climate Protection Classes Start Aug & Sept

  • Nan Hildreth
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2007
      Join our Low Carbon Diet class and lose 5,000 pounds in a
      month. Learn how to measure your impact on the climate and reduce it.

      Two groups are starting. One will meet for 3 Wednesday evenings
      starting August 15, and another will meet for four Thursdays starting
      September 13. Both classes are free. An optional book, Low Carbon
      Diet, will be available at the first class for $13. RSVP. For more
      information, www.HoustonClimateProtection.org

      Nan Hildreth, Houston
      713-842-6643 NanHildreth@...
      713-443-3104 cell