Safe new nuclear plants, anyone?

  • Ariel Thomann
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12, 2007
      Y'all know about Three Mile Island and Chernobyl. Did you know (I don't think I
      did until today) that Sweden (no dummies, them) had a bit of a problem too at a
      place called Forsmark?

      Have a look at these:

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forsmark_Nuclear_Power_Plant

      http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/WO0608/S00059.htm

      Of course, the two great laws (Murphy's, and that of unintended consequences)
      would never affect the omniscient US nuclear industry.

      Ariel
      generations.