RE: [hreg] Solar company headquartered in Houston

  • Kevin Conlin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12, 2007

      Their savings indicate they have a 100% efficient solar system, somehow they have evaded the laws of physics and come up with a remarkable invention!

      Mounting a wind turbine on your home in Houston is generally not a good idea because of hurricanes, turbulence, noise, vibration, deed restrictions and a generally poor wind regime.

      Sorry Chris, the curmudgeon in me isn’t too impressed.

      ________________________

      Kevin Conlin

      Solarcraft, Inc.

      4007 C Greenbriar