Solar Powerd A/C

  • dixie_inspiration
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2007
      This is Johnny from Dixie Solar. The manufacturer I represent has
      actually done some solar powered A/C projects in CA using high
      efficient evacuated-tube collector. The system has three major sub-
      systems, heat supply system (evacuated-tube solar water system),
      chilled water supply system with chiller and cooling tower, and air
      supply system. High efficient evacuated-tube collector is the key to
      supply 205F hot water to make this system possible.

      Solar thermal is the most mature and efficient solar technology. It's
      the first step we need to move before any solar tech, especially when
      we have such long scorching summer in Texas. Please visit my website
      www.dixiesolar.com