Action opportunities - Congress

  • Nan Hildreth
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2007
      The lobbyist just told me that we need to urge members of Congress Al
      Green, Gene Green or Nick Lampson, to vote for renewable energy
      issues coming up in Washington. We need to urge them to, on energy
      issues, vote like Democrats. If you are a constituent of one of
      these and would like to help with this effort, please give me a holler.

      To look up your member of Congress,
      http://www.fyi.legis.state.tx.us/
      or
      http://www.house.gov/writerep/

      Nan Hildreth, Houston 713-842-6643

      "On playing fields and battlegrounds, challenges that would be
      daunting and impossible if faced alone are suddenly possible when
      tackled in a close-knit group. The people haven't changed, but the
      way in which the task appears to them has." Malcolm Gladwell, The
      Tipping Point