A/C and Hot Air

  • anniemktx
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9, 2007
      Here's a thought/idea that I wanted to pass on to this group. My son
      was visiting from Australia (where chotheslines are the norm) and was
      watching all the hot air blowing out from the two big A/C units (I
      live in a duplex). He suggested I hang the clothesline over the
      units, and my clothes would dry in no time.

      I got to thinking that someone could harness that hot air and blow it
      into the dryer....maybe some kind of hose that could send it to the
      dryer, with an on/off feature....something for an inventor to work on!