Re: [hreg] Happy Personal Announcement

  • Lunce
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 6, 2007
      How exciting!  Congratulations!!

      Garth & Kim Travis <gartht@...> wrote:
      Greetings,

      Today is the happiest of days. Garth, my husband is working his last
      day in the oil field. Starting tomorrow, he will be my full time
      partner on the farm. With two of us working at it, we hope to have a
      real sustainable, conservancy farm up and running properly in the next year.

      We have been working for years towards this day. We wanted to share our
      joy with all our friends on all our lists that have supplied so much of
      the information that we will be using.

      Now, the dream begins.

      Bright Blessings,
      Kim

    • Robert Johnston
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 6, 2007

        Congratulations!  Hope it all works out for you...

        Robert

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 6, 2007
          Kim,
          Congratulations to you and Garth! I very much admire people who have the courage of their convictions and actually walk the walk that many of us pay lip service to but lack the nerve to actually attempt. There was a time when I considered trying to do what you all have actually done but had all kinds of reasons (excuses) why it just wouldn't be practical and talked myself out of it.
          Would really like to know more about your farm. Where is it, how big is it, what crops do you raise, and anything else you would not mind telling us. Best of luck to you both!
          Charlie Mauch

          In a message dated 7/6/2007 5:59:05 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time, gartht@... writes:

          Greetings,

          Today is the happiest of days. Garth, my husband is working his last
          day in the oil field. Starting tomorrow, he will be my full time
          partner on the farm. With two of us working at it, we hope to have a
          real sustainable, conservancy farm up and running properly in the next year.

          We have been working for years towards this day. We wanted to share our
          joy with all our friends on all our lists that have supplied so much of
          the information that we will be using.

          Now, the dream begins.

          Bright Blessings,
          Kim

          See what's free at AOL.com.
        • Corwin Boake
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 6, 2007
            Congratulations.  What wonderful news.  I wish you both success, peace, and joy!
            Claudia Boake