Solar lectures

  • Ewert, Mike
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2001
      I called and found out more about the solar energy lectures sponsored by the
      Rice Design Alliance next month. There will be one on Wednesday Feb. 7th by
      Thomas Spieglehof (sp?) and another on Wednesday Feb. 21st by Pliney Fisk
      and another gentleman whose name I didn't get. Both lectures will be at
      7:30 pm at the Brown Auditorium in the Law Building of the Museum of Fine
      Arts at 1001 Bissonett. I don't recognize the first name, but I know that
      Pliney Fisk is an Austin architect who is a member of TXSES.

      The lectures are open to the public; however $10 tickets are required, which
      may be purchased at the door. If anyone is going to attend, I would suggest
      double checking the details when it gets closer by calling (713)348-4876.