RE: [hreg] Trying out an energy conservation program at work.

  • Bruce Pullig
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 4, 2007

      My 17” monitor uses 59 Watts when being used, and 1 Watt when in standby mode.

      I have a Sun server that uses 155 Watts, so most PCs are going to use significantly less.

      My laptop uses 18 Watts when being used and 7 Watts when turned off.

      Bruce

      Bruce Pullig
      bruce@...

      http://www.pullig.com

      Proverbs 28:20 A faithful man shall abound with blessings; But he that maketh haste to be rich shall not be unpunished.