Re: [hreg] Alternative toilet

  • Larry Weber, Sales
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 3, 2007
      Re: [hreg] Alternative toilet Kim,
      We are getting one to try and use for our temp. building.  Will let you know.
      One thing about this company, no water required. Many on the market req. gray water drain field.
      We will reduce our construction costs, and have additional area to install another income producing building, and
      Increase property value significantly.

      larry

      On 6/2/07 3:20 PM, "Garth & Kim Travis" <gartht@...> wrote:

      Greetings,
      This looks interesting, are you inviting member to come and see when it
      is installed?
      Bright Blessings,
      Kim

      Larry Weber, Sales wrote:
      > Check out this new company, can install anywhere, home, commercial, RV,
      > etc..
      >
      > No water usage.
      >
      > We will be installing in our new facility.
      >
      > http://www.xerolet.com/
      >

      >     Larry Weber
      >

      > Naturallighting.com
      > 1414 FM 646 RD E
      > DICKINSON, TX  77539
      >
      > Phone   281.559.4900
      > Toll Free  1.888.900.6830
      > FAX        281.559.4949
      >
      > email:  larry@... <mailto:larry%40naturallighting.com>
      > http://www.naturallighting.com

      Naturallighting.com
      1414 FM 646 RD E
      DICKINSON, TX  77539

      Toll Free  1.888.900.6830
      FAX        281.559.4949

      email:  larry@...
      http://www.naturallighting.com

    • Garth & Kim Travis
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 4, 2007
        I would like to see it, once it is installed. We use compost toilets,
        no water required, but a compost pile is.<grin> I couldn't imagine
        using the bucket system in a commercial setting.
        Bright Blessings,
        Kim

        Larry Weber, Sales wrote:
        > Kim,
        > We are getting one to try and use for our temp. building. Will let you
        > know.
        > One thing about this company, no water required. Many on the market req.
        > gray water drain field.
        > We will reduce our construction costs, and have additional area to
        > install another income producing building, and
        > Increase property value significantly.
        >
        > larry
        >

        > On 6/2/07 3:20 PM, "Garth & Kim Travis" <gartht@...> wrote:
        >

        > Greetings,
        > This looks interesting, are you inviting member to come and see when it
        > is installed?
        > Bright Blessings,
        > Kim
        >
        > Larry Weber, Sales wrote:
        > > Check out this new company, can install anywhere, home,
        > commercial, RV,
        > > etc..
        > >
        > > No water usage.
        > >
        > > We will be installing in our new facility.
        > >
        > > http://www.xerolet.com/
        > >

        > > Larry Weber
        > >

        > > Naturallighting.com
        > > 1414 FM 646 RD E
        > > DICKINSON, TX 77539
        > >
        > > Phone 281.559.4900
        > > Toll Free 1.888.900.6830
        > > FAX 281.559.4949
        > >
        > > email: larry@...
        > <mailto:larry%40naturallighting.com>
        > > http://www.naturallighting.com
        > >

        > Naturallighting.com
        > 1414 FM 646 RD E
        > DICKINSON, TX 77539
        >
        > Toll Free 1.888.900.6830
        > FAX 281.559.4949
        >
        > email: larry@...
        > http://www.naturallighting.com

      • Kevin Conlin
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 4, 2007

          That looks like pretty interesting technology, a little high on the power consumption, but let us know how it works for you.

          Kevin Conlin

          Solarcraft, Inc.

          4007 C Greenbriar

          Stafford, TX 77477-4536