Re: [hreg] Climate & Energy successes & meeting Sunday

  • Ariel Thomann
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 2, 2007
      Y'all have a good time; I'm unable to make it.

      Ariel
      generations.
      ------------------------------------

      > Houston Climate Protection Alliance meets this Sunday, 2:30
      > pm at First Unitarian Universalist Church, 5200 Fannin at
      > Southmore.   On the agenda is reports on Low Carbon Diet Classes,
      > and
      > City-Wide Climate network.
      > Thanks to your efforts, the Texas Legislature passed an omnibus energy
      > efficiency bill, repealed Section M, passed a bill to assess the impacts of
      > global warming on water issues in the Rio Grande and a bill for an energy plan
      > which, through a public process, will take global warming into consideration
      > and make recommendations to the 2009
      > Legislature.  For more information:
      >
      > www.HoustonClimateProtection.org
      >
      > Nan Hildreth
    • Larry Weber, Sales
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 3, 2007
        Re: [hreg] Alternative toilet Kim,
        We are getting one to try and use for our temp. building.  Will let you know.
        One thing about this company, no water required. Many on the market req. gray water drain field.
        We will reduce our construction costs, and have additional area to install another income producing building, and
        Increase property value significantly.

        larry

        On 6/2/07 3:20 PM, "Garth & Kim Travis" <gartht@...> wrote:

        Greetings,
        This looks interesting, are you inviting member to come and see when it
        is installed?
        Bright Blessings,
        Kim

        Larry Weber, Sales wrote:
        > Check out this new company, can install anywhere, home, commercial, RV,
        > etc..
        >
        > No water usage.
        >
        > We will be installing in our new facility.
        >
        > http://www.xerolet.com/
        >

        >     Larry Weber
        >

        > Naturallighting.com
        > 1414 FM 646 RD E
        > DICKINSON, TX  77539
        >
        > Phone   281.559.4900
        > Toll Free  1.888.900.6830
        > FAX        281.559.4949
        >
        > email:  larry@... <mailto:larry%40naturallighting.com>
        > http://www.naturallighting.com

        Naturallighting.com
        1414 FM 646 RD E
        DICKINSON, TX  77539

        Toll Free  1.888.900.6830
        FAX        281.559.4949

        email:  larry@...
        http://www.naturallighting.com

      • Garth & Kim Travis
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 4, 2007
          I would like to see it, once it is installed. We use compost toilets,
          no water required, but a compost pile is.<grin> I couldn't imagine
          using the bucket system in a commercial setting.
          Bright Blessings,
          Kim

          Larry Weber, Sales wrote:
          > Kim,
          > We are getting one to try and use for our temp. building. Will let you
          > know.
          > One thing about this company, no water required. Many on the market req.
          > gray water drain field.
          > We will reduce our construction costs, and have additional area to
          > install another income producing building, and
          > Increase property value significantly.
          >
          > larry
          >

          > On 6/2/07 3:20 PM, "Garth & Kim Travis" <gartht@...> wrote:
          >

          > Greetings,
          > This looks interesting, are you inviting member to come and see when it
          > is installed?
          > Bright Blessings,
          > Kim
          >
          > Larry Weber, Sales wrote:
          > > Check out this new company, can install anywhere, home,
          > commercial, RV,
          > > etc..
          > >
          > > No water usage.
          > >
          > > We will be installing in our new facility.
          > >
          > > http://www.xerolet.com/
          > >

          > > Larry Weber
          > >

          > > Naturallighting.com
          > > 1414 FM 646 RD E
          > > DICKINSON, TX 77539
          > >
          > > Phone 281.559.4900
          > > Toll Free 1.888.900.6830
          > > FAX 281.559.4949
          > >
          > > email: larry@...
          > <mailto:larry%40naturallighting.com>
          > > http://www.naturallighting.com
          > >

          > Naturallighting.com
          > 1414 FM 646 RD E
          > DICKINSON, TX 77539
          >
          > Toll Free 1.888.900.6830
          > FAX 281.559.4949
          >
          > email: larry@...
          > http://www.naturallighting.com

        • Kevin Conlin
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 4, 2007

            That looks like pretty interesting technology, a little high on the power consumption, but let us know how it works for you.

            Kevin Conlin

            Solarcraft, Inc.

            4007 C Greenbriar

            Stafford, TX 77477-4536