Re: [hreg] Alternative toilet

  • evelyn sardina
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 2, 2007
      I looked at the news clip but did not say much in terms of specs.  How much energy does it use.  Will this be marketed world wide or just the U.S.A.? What are the mecanics of the product?  Electrical, Gas,  how much water, etc.?  What does qualifying investors only mean?

      Garth & Kim Travis <gartht@...> wrote:
      Greetings,
      This looks interesting, are you inviting member to come and see when it
      is installed?
      Bright Blessings,
      Kim

      Larry Weber, Sales wrote:
      > Check out this new company, can install anywhere, home, commercial, RV,
      > etc..
      >
      > No water usage.
      >
      > We will be installing in our new facility.
      >
      > http://www.xerolet. com/
      >

      > Larry Weber
      >

      > Naturallighting. com
      > 1414 FM 646 RD E
      > DICKINSON, TX 77539
      >
      > Phone 281.559.4900
      > Toll Free 1.888.900.6830
      > FAX 281.559.4949
      >
      > email: larry@naturallighti ng.com
      > http://www.naturall ighting.com

    • Ariel Thomann
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 2, 2007
        Reinvention of the wheel, I guess. The Swedish 'Clivus Multrum' has been around
        at least since the early 70's. Australians are keenly aware of water shortages
        and are using current models quite a lot, I think. And there have been other
        brands around for a long time for camping and RV's, etc.

        Ariel
        otherwise there is NO ONE who will help. - All countries need a NO REGRETS
        strategic energy policy. Think ahead 7 generations.
        ------------------------------------

        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 2, 2007
          Y'all have a good time; I'm unable to make it.

          Ariel
          generations.
          ------------------------------------

          > Houston Climate Protection Alliance meets this Sunday, 2:30
          > pm at First Unitarian Universalist Church, 5200 Fannin at
          > Southmore.   On the agenda is reports on Low Carbon Diet Classes,
          > and
          > City-Wide Climate network.
          > Thanks to your efforts, the Texas Legislature passed an omnibus energy
          > efficiency bill, repealed Section M, passed a bill to assess the impacts of
          > global warming on water issues in the Rio Grande and a bill for an energy plan
          > which, through a public process, will take global warming into consideration
          > and make recommendations to the 2009
          > Legislature.  For more information:
          >
          > www.HoustonClimateProtection.org
          >
          > Nan Hildreth
        • Larry Weber, Sales
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 3, 2007
            Re: [hreg] Alternative toilet Kim,
            We are getting one to try and use for our temp. building.  Will let you know.
            One thing about this company, no water required. Many on the market req. gray water drain field.
            We will reduce our construction costs, and have additional area to install another income producing building, and
            Increase property value significantly.

            larry

            Larry Weber, Sales wrote:
            > Check out this new company, can install anywhere, home, commercial, RV,
            > etc..
            >
            > No water usage.
            >
            > We will be installing in our new facility.
            >
            > http://www.xerolet.com/
            >

            >     Larry Weber
            >

            > Naturallighting.com
            > 1414 FM 646 RD E
            > DICKINSON, TX  77539
            >
            > Phone   281.559.4900
            > Toll Free  1.888.900.6830
            > FAX        281.559.4949
            >
            > email:  larry@... <mailto:larry%40naturallighting.com>
            > http://www.naturallighting.com

            Naturallighting.com
            1414 FM 646 RD E
            DICKINSON, TX  77539

            Toll Free  1.888.900.6830
            FAX        281.559.4949

            email:  larry@...
            http://www.naturallighting.com

          • Garth & Kim Travis
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 4, 2007
              I would like to see it, once it is installed. We use compost toilets,
              no water required, but a compost pile is.<grin> I couldn't imagine
              using the bucket system in a commercial setting.
              Bright Blessings,
              Kim

              Larry Weber, Sales wrote:
              > Kim,
              > We are getting one to try and use for our temp. building. Will let you
              > know.
              > One thing about this company, no water required. Many on the market req.
              > gray water drain field.
              > We will reduce our construction costs, and have additional area to
              > install another income producing building, and
              > Increase property value significantly.
              >
              > larry
              >

              > On 6/2/07 3:20 PM, "Garth & Kim Travis" <gartht@...> wrote:
              >

              > Greetings,
              > This looks interesting, are you inviting member to come and see when it
              > is installed?
              > Bright Blessings,
              > Kim
              >
              > Larry Weber, Sales wrote:
              > > Check out this new company, can install anywhere, home,
              > commercial, RV,
              > > etc..
              > >
              > > No water usage.
              > >
              > > We will be installing in our new facility.
              > >
              > > http://www.xerolet.com/
              > >

              > > Larry Weber
              > >

              > > Naturallighting.com
              > > 1414 FM 646 RD E
              > > DICKINSON, TX 77539
              > >
              > > Phone 281.559.4900
              > > Toll Free 1.888.900.6830
              > > FAX 281.559.4949
              > >
              > > email: larry@...
              > <mailto:larry%40naturallighting.com>
              > > http://www.naturallighting.com
              > >

              > Naturallighting.com
              > 1414 FM 646 RD E
              > DICKINSON, TX 77539
              >
              > Toll Free 1.888.900.6830
              > FAX 281.559.4949
              >
              > email: larry@...
              > http://www.naturallighting.com

            • Kevin Conlin
              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 4, 2007

                That looks like pretty interesting technology, a little high on the power consumption, but let us know how it works for you.

                Kevin Conlin

                Solarcraft, Inc.

                4007 C Greenbriar

                Stafford, TX 77477-4536