Climate & Energy successes & meeting Sunday

  • Nan Hildreth
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 2 12:03 PM
      Houston Climate Protection Alliance meets this Sunday, 2:30 pm at First Unitarian Universalist Church, 5200 Fannin at Southmore.   On the agenda is reports on Low Carbon Diet Classes, and
      City-Wide Climate network.

      Thanks to your efforts, the Texas Legislature passed an omnibus energy efficiency bill, repealed Section M, passed a bill to assess the impacts of global warming on water issues in the Rio Grande and a bill for an energy plan which, through a public process, will take global warming into consideration and make recommendations to the 2009 Legislature.  For more information:
      www.HoustonClimateProtection.org

      Nan Hildreth, Houston 713-842-6643

      "On playing fields and battlegrounds, challenges that would be daunting and impossible if faced alone are suddenly possible when tackled ina  close-knit group.  The people haven't changed, but the way in which the task appears to them has."  Malcolm Gladwell, The Tipping Point

    • Larry Weber, Sales
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 2 12:37 PM
        Alternative toilet Check out this new company, can install anywhere, home, commercial, RV, etc..

        No water usage.

        We will be installing in our new facility.

        http://www.xerolet.com/

        Larry Weber

        Naturallighting.com
        1414 FM 646 RD E
        DICKINSON, TX  77539

        Phone   281.559.4900
        Toll Free  1.888.900.6830
        FAX        281.559.4949

        email:  larry@...
        http://www.naturallighting.com

      • Garth & Kim Travis
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 2 1:20 PM
          This looks interesting, are you inviting member to come and see when it
          is installed?
          Bright Blessings,
          Kim

          Larry Weber, Sales wrote:
          > Check out this new company, can install anywhere, home, commercial, RV,
          > etc..
          >
          > No water usage.
          >
          > We will be installing in our new facility.
          >
          > http://www.xerolet.com/
          >

          > Larry Weber
          >

          > Naturallighting.com
          > 1414 FM 646 RD E
          > DICKINSON, TX 77539
          >
          > Phone 281.559.4900
          > Toll Free 1.888.900.6830
          > FAX 281.559.4949
          >
          > email: larry@...
          > http://www.naturallighting.com

        • evelyn sardina
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 2 3:01 PM
            I looked at the news clip but did not say much in terms of specs.  How much energy does it use.  Will this be marketed world wide or just the U.S.A.? What are the mecanics of the product?  Electrical, Gas,  how much water, etc.?  What does qualifying investors only mean?

            Greetings,

            Larry Weber, Sales wrote:
            > Check out this new company, can install anywhere, home, commercial, RV,
            > etc..
            >
            > No water usage.
            >
            > We will be installing in our new facility.
            >
            > http://www.xerolet. com/
            >

            > Larry Weber
            >

            > Naturallighting. com
            > 1414 FM 646 RD E
            > DICKINSON, TX 77539
            >
            > Phone 281.559.4900
            > Toll Free 1.888.900.6830
            > FAX 281.559.4949
            >
            > email: larry@naturallighti ng.com
            > http://www.naturall ighting.com

          • Ariel Thomann
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 2 4:45 PM
              Reinvention of the wheel, I guess. The Swedish 'Clivus Multrum' has been around
              at least since the early 70's. Australians are keenly aware of water shortages
              and are using current models quite a lot, I think. And there have been other
              brands around for a long time for camping and RV's, etc.

              Ariel
              otherwise there is NO ONE who will help. - All countries need a NO REGRETS
              strategic energy policy. Think ahead 7 generations.
              ------------------------------------

              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 2 5:07 PM
                Y'all have a good time; I'm unable to make it.

                Ariel
                generations.
                ------------------------------------

                > Houston Climate Protection Alliance meets this Sunday, 2:30
                > pm at First Unitarian Universalist Church, 5200 Fannin at
                > Southmore.   On the agenda is reports on Low Carbon Diet Classes,
                > and
                > City-Wide Climate network.
                > Thanks to your efforts, the Texas Legislature passed an omnibus energy
                > efficiency bill, repealed Section M, passed a bill to assess the impacts of
                > global warming on water issues in the Rio Grande and a bill for an energy plan
                > which, through a public process, will take global warming into consideration
                > and make recommendations to the 2009
                > Legislature.  For more information:
                >
                > www.HoustonClimateProtection.org
                >
                > Nan Hildreth
              • Larry Weber, Sales
                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 3 8:26 AM
                  Re: [hreg] Alternative toilet Kim,
                  We are getting one to try and use for our temp. building.  Will let you know.
                  One thing about this company, no water required. Many on the market req. gray water drain field.
                  We will reduce our construction costs, and have additional area to install another income producing building, and
                  Increase property value significantly.

                  larry

                  Greetings,

                  Message 8 of 9 , Jun 4 8:47 AM
                    I would like to see it, once it is installed. We use compost toilets,
                    no water required, but a compost pile is.<grin> I couldn't imagine
                    using the bucket system in a commercial setting.
                    Bright Blessings,
                    Kim

                    Larry Weber, Sales wrote:
                    > Kim,
                    > We are getting one to try and use for our temp. building. Will let you
                    > know.
                    > One thing about this company, no water required. Many on the market req.
                    > gray water drain field.
                    > We will reduce our construction costs, and have additional area to
                    > install another income producing building, and
                    > Increase property value significantly.
                    >
                    > larry
                    >

                    > On 6/2/07 3:20 PM, "Garth & Kim Travis" <gartht@...> wrote:
                    >

                    > Greetings,
                    > This looks interesting, are you inviting member to come and see when it
                    > is installed?
                    > Bright Blessings,
                    > Kim
                    >
                    > Larry Weber, Sales wrote:
                    > > Check out this new company, can install anywhere, home,
                    > commercial, RV,
                    > > etc..
                    > >
                    > > No water usage.
                    > >
                    > > We will be installing in our new facility.
                    > >
                    > > http://www.xerolet.com/
                    > >

                    > > Larry Weber
                    > >

                    > > Naturallighting.com
                    > > 1414 FM 646 RD E
                    > > DICKINSON, TX 77539
                    > >
                    > > Phone 281.559.4900
                    > > Toll Free 1.888.900.6830
                    > > FAX 281.559.4949
                    > >
                    > > email: larry@...
                    > <mailto:larry%40naturallighting.com>
                    > > http://www.naturallighting.com
                    > >

                    > Naturallighting.com
                    > 1414 FM 646 RD E
                    > DICKINSON, TX 77539
                    >
                    > Toll Free 1.888.900.6830
                    > FAX 281.559.4949
                    >
                    > email: larry@...
                    > http://www.naturallighting.com

                  • Kevin Conlin
                    Message 9 of 9 , Jun 4 9:52 AM

                      That looks like pretty interesting technology, a little high on the power consumption, but let us know how it works for you.

                      Kevin Conlin

                      Solarcraft, Inc.

                      4007 C Greenbriar

                      Stafford, TX 77477-4536