Re: [HoustonPeakOil] Click2Houston 8 p.m. Headlines: President Wants Lower Emissions Next Year

  • Ariel Thomann
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2007
      And just a few hours earlier, NASA boss Michael Griffin probably thought he was
      making brown-nose points with the big boss, while alienating his own scientists,
      when he said:

      "I have no doubt that … a trend of global warming exists. I am not sure that it
      is fair to say that it is a problem we must wrestle with", etc.

      Poor Griffin. He hadn't heard yet about Bush's latest flip-flop (he who stays
      the course...) I guess Griffin is spending the weekend suspended from the NASA
      clothesline, hung out to dry.

      Ariel
      generations.