Fw: The rapidly-rising Canadian dollar

  • jmiggins
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2007
      There is a dangerous trend around the world making the dollar weaker against most all foreign currencies.  This is due in large part to our foreign policy and the desire for foreign countries to disassociate themselves from the US economy and policies. The housing slump has made our growth rate half of the free world's growth rate, due to sub prime mortgage market collapse. While this affects the consumer in a bad way, Wall street loves it as we can export more due to lower cost vs competitors.

      Once again, our government serves their masters and not the people who "elect" them. Bankers rule.

      John Miggins
      Harvest Solar Energy LLC
      "renewable solutions to everyday needs"
      1571 East 22 place, Tulsa OK 74114
      918-743-2299 office
      918-521-6223 Cell
      www.harvestsolar.net

      Dear distributors, dealers, and other interested parties in the US,

      In case any of you are unaware, the Canadian dollar is rising, above US$ 0.93 today, and rapidly approaching par with the US dollar. This will affect your costs and profit margins on Brac products purchased and resold in the future.

      A good place to keep tabs on the excange rate is at this link: http://www.x-rates.com/d/USD/CAD/graph120.html

      Use this tool to track current rates, and to predict future trends, so that you may adjust your resale prices accordingly.