[hreg] Re: HREG status

  • Ewert, Mike
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 14, 1999
      I would like to nominate Jonathan Clemens as the HREG representative to the
      TXSES board of directors. He and I met at lunch yesterday and I think he
      would make a great representative for us. If there are no objections, I
      suggest that he introduce himself as such at the TXSES annual meeting in
      Austin on Sunday morning. He is planning to attend the tour of solar homes
      on Saturday and stay for the meeting. I hope some of the rest of you make
      it to Austin this weekend as well.

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 14, 1999
        I second the nomination.
        Kim Travis
      • Singh, Baldeo
        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 14, 1999
          Jonathan Clemens is an excellent choice for the TXSES board. I met him once
          at our Sierra Club meeting and enjoyed the interaction.

          Good luck.

          Baldeo Singh