[hreg] Re: TXSES Newsletter

  • ChasMauch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 11, 1999
      Steve,
      The last time I tried to leave some copies of the Houston Peace News at Whole
      Foods on Shepard they told me they now charge $20 per month to leave stuff
      there - isn't that nice? I know of several places where I can leave a few but
      won't be able to distribute all of them myself. Anyone else want to get some
      and spread them around at NASA or wherever? I could bring them to the next
      meeting (if I don't have another conflict as I did last time) and we could
      divide them up. BTW, when and where is the next meeting, or has it been
      scheduled?
      Charlie