Re: [hreg] Switchgrass helps cut CO2 emissions the most

  • Ariel Thomann
    Message 1 of 6 , May 6, 2007
      You may well be right; it's just confusing to the mathematically impaired like
      me. I do seem to recall that switchgrass has been advocated for biofuel since
      the mid 70's (I may have some old articles to that effect "somewhere").

      Ariel
      generations.
      ------------------------------------

      > 6:37pm, Ariel Thomann wrote:
      >
      >> Sorry, I don't understand reduction by 115 percent. If my total worldly
      >> assets amount to one dollar, how can I give away $ 1.15? Are we talking
      >> "perpetual motion plus" here - actual creation of matter and/or energy?
      >>
      >> Ariel
      >
      > I'm not sure, but I think they mean that the plants absorb more CO2 than the
      > burning of the end product produces, resulting in a net reduction in CO2.
      >
      > Paul
    • Daniel Stevens
      Message 2 of 6 , May 8, 2007
        Who is our PermaFrost expert on HREG?

        Thanks,
        Daniel

        dan dot ksu at gmail dot com
      • daniel@permafrostinfo.com
        Message 3 of 6 , May 8, 2007
          If you are talking about the AC efficiency product and not frozen ground that would be me. Did you have some questions?

          Regards

          Daniel Vaczi
          www.Permafrostinfo.com
          832 877 8492