Re: [hreg] Panasonic Commercial Level Wind Turbine

  • William & Cynthia Stange
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2007
      Bashir, I think the world of you. I belong to the Austin Permaculture group, one of the members (will post below) has a blogspot concerning the continued debate on Nuclear generation/use. I thought you may enjoy posting your profesional opinion, after all this particular debate is worldwide on her post (esp. Australia). If you have the time that is. Thank you in advance for your expertise. I still am a proponent of the Spanish installation of the German co. using the solar towers to create upflow wind generation (aerotecture.com) any thoughts on the widespread use of this technology?  Bill Stange
      http://austinpermie.blogspot.com/