Panasonic Commercial Level Wind Turbine

  • Susan Modikoane
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2007

      This is my first time seeing this.

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.
    • Bashir Syed
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2007
        Specially in case of Wind Turbines, one must first ascertain the speed of Wind before installing any system. Wind varies during the day and seasons. Please keep that in mind. Solar systems also need to be carefully located out of shades, in proper direction and tilt angle.

        Bashir A. Syed
        Alt-EnergyTech, Inc.
        1120 NASA Parkway, Suite 220W
        Houston, TX 77058
        Message 3 of 3 , May 3, 2007
          Bashir, I think the world of you. I belong to the Austin Permaculture group, one of the members (will post below) has a blogspot concerning the continued debate on Nuclear generation/use. I thought you may enjoy posting your profesional opinion, after all this particular debate is worldwide on her post (esp. Australia). If you have the time that is. Thank you in advance for your expertise. I still am a proponent of the Spanish installation of the German co. using the solar towers to create upflow wind generation (aerotecture.com) any thoughts on the widespread use of this technology?  Bill Stange
          http://austinpermie.blogspot.com/