Re: "Horizon Wind"

  • evelyn sardina
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 11:29 AM
      I had seen the information on the newspaper and was hoping he gave us a name of someone that would be an american company.  I am trying to invest in american companies as much as possible.  Of course there will always be take overs but we can at least try!  I guess he has his work cut out for him with this group.  I'm tunning in on sundays to see what all he finds out about. I looked at the companies he suggested and there is a good variety in price ranges.  Good luck to all.  Again thanks for the info.  Evelyn

      Don Johnson <DonJohnson@...> wrote:
      Hi Evelyn,

      At the hreg meeting you asked about Horizon and who had bought them. It is Portuguese utility EDP. See the link, below.

      Best regards,

      Don
      ---
      My son is fighting for his life. More info at: http://www.NotTheActor.com