Re: Fw: {Disarmed} Re: [hreg] Bees Vanish,and Scientists Race for Reasons - New York Times

  • Bashir Syed
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 26, 2007
      When that happens, the person trying to achieve that might face consequences to fight the City Hall. Please read the following references that might answer some of your questions.

      1. "SECRET FALLOUT: Low-level Radiation From Hiroshima to Three-Mile Island," by Ernest Sternglass [Introduction by Nobel Laureate Geotge Wald], McGraw-Hill Paperbacks, McGrwa-Hill Book Company, New York 1981. ISBN 0-07-061242-0

      2. "Electric and Magnetic Fields from 60 Hertz Electric Power: What do we know about possible health risks? " Department of Engineering and Public Policy, Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh, PA 15213. Copyright 1989. A 45-page brochure prepared for public awareness.
      & More!