Fwd: [JEC] FW: GREEN BUILDING IN 2030 AND BEYOND: May 1, 5:30 at Benaroya

  • jclem412@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2007
      Hi from Seattle for Earth Day Every DAY

      We attended a wonderful lecture last night by Alan During, a local world traveler who is founder of a sustainability think tank.  It is great, point-headed thinking and a wonderful ponderance.

      ck it out.  Any books he writes are worth reading!

      Founder of The Sightline Institute on sustainability....

      Solar-ly yours,

      Jonathan & Diane Clemens
      Olympic Energy Systems, Inc.
      907 19th Street, Port Townsend, WA  98368
      360-379-2536

      See you in Ohio!  *by train*

      See what's free at AOL.com.