CFL's

  • evelyn sardina
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 17, 2007
      I think that as long as something continues to be an ussue it is a good idea to continue to bring it up. This is how we  learn from each other. Look at all the people that responded to it!  Does anyone have information on a good place to purchase the leads.  I know they are very expensive. I also will not buy any more flourescents.  Candles anyone?

      In the dark.
      Evelyn

      Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos.