RE: [hreg] HREG Business Members List Updated

  • Kevin Conlin
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 9 10:00 AM

      Hi Mike,  List looks good, I noticed that some others had a brief description of their business, can we add that to Solarcraft?

      Solarcraft builds high quality, high reliability solar and backup power systems for industrial applications.

      Thanks Mike!

      Best Regards,  Kevin

      ________________________

      Kevin Conlin

      Solarcraft, Inc.

      4007 C Greenbriar

      Stafford, TX 77477-4536

      Local (281) 340-1224

      Toll Free (877) 340-1224

      Fax 281 340 1230

      kconlin@...

      www.solarcraft.net

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 9 11:20 AM
        Mike,

          I forgot to list my email address. I hope it is not a hassle.

        Thank you,

        Edward Kramer

        Message 3 of 5 , May 7, 2007

          Since I sent the HREG Business Members List a month ago, we have had some more additions and updates.  Please check it out on the ‘HERE’ link near the bottom of the HREG home page:

          http://www.txses.org/hreg/index.php

          One other item.  We received an invitation to speak at the “Solar Summit El Paso” August 17-18.  So, if anyone wants to make a road trip and speak on behalf of HREG, please let me know.

        • Kevin Conlin
          Message 4 of 5 , May 8, 2007

            Thanks for the updated list, Mike.  Any idea as to why some of the e-mail addresses work as links and most don’t?

            Best Regards,  Kevin

            Kevin Conlin

            Solarcraft, Inc.

            4007 C Greenbriar