HREG Business Members List Updated

  • Michael Ewert
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 7, 2007

      Our list of HREG renewable energy related business members has been updated and is found in the attachment and pasted below.  It will soon be posted on the HREG website.  Please let me know if I have missed anyone who would like to be included.

      Thank you,

      Mike

      Houston Renewable Energy Group (HREG) Business Members   Updated 4/7/07

      Disclaimer: HREG has not verified and cannot endorse products or services offered by these companies.

      Beck, Gary E., P.E.

      eco@...

      Eco-Holdings LLC

      4010 Blue Bonnet Blvd., Suite 114

      Houston, Texas 77025

      713-377-4209

      www.eco-holdings.com and www.texasengineer.com

      Affordable Sustainable design services for foundation, high wind wood frame, SIP, and

      ICF/ICW concrete wall systems design. Reg. Texas P.E. (since 1981) Duke BSCE (1976)

      Wind Storm Engineer for Texas Dept. of Insurance.

      US Green Building Council - LEED Accredited (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design).  Authorized Service Provider Capstone Microturbines.

      Carrier, Kathleen, LEED AP

      Evergreen Design Studio

      3701 W. Alabama , Suite 205

      Houston, TX 77027

      713-432-7377

      www.evergreendesignstudio.com

      Conlin, Kevin
      kconlin@...

      Solarcraft
      4007 C Greenbriar

      Stafford, TX 77477-4536

      Local (281) 340-1224

      Toll Free (877) 340-1224

      Fax 281 340 1230

       http://www.solarcraft.net

      Duncan, Jim

      ntrei@...

      North Texas Renewable Energy Inc

      4029 Aragon Drive

      Fort Worth, Texas 76133

      817-917-0527

      Hu, Lunce
      lhu@...

      Lunce Hu Architects, Inc.
      713-664-2353

      Kramer, Edward

      onekindr@...

      Houston Hydrogen Technologies

      5450 Timber Creek Place Dr #1201

      Houston Texas 77084

      281 656-2283

      Hydrogen generating systems and on board hydrogen fuel systems for vehicles. Energy efficiency products, featuring the technologies of Better World  Technologies.

      Krouse, Wayne, Chairman & CEO

      Hydro Green Energy

      5090 Richmond Avenue, #390

      Houston , TX   77056

      877-556-6566 phone

      713-339-9537 fax

      www.hgenergy.com

      LaGrone, Doug, Central Territory Manager

      doug.lagrone@...

      Kyocera Solar, Inc.

      15201 Mason Road, Suite 1000 #103

      Cypress , TX 77433

      www.kyocerasolar.com

      McCalla, Andrew H.
      Andrew@...

      Meridian Energy Systems, Inc.
      2300 S. Lamar, Ste. 107
      Austin, TX 78704

      512-448-0055

      http://www.meridiansolar.com

      Miggins, John

      Harvest Solar and Wind Power
      1571 East 22 Place
      Tulsa, OK 74114
      918-743-2299 phone/fax

      http://www.harvest-energy.com

      swpv@...

      Southwest Photovoltaic Systems, Inc.
      212 E. Main St.
      Tomball, TX 77375
      281-351-0031

      Rowland, Rob

      SSE - Solar Source Energy, LLC

      713-906-3559

      Shepard, Steven

      sbtdesigns@...

      SBT Designs

      7014 E. Golf Links Rd.  PMB17

      Tucson, Arizona 85730

      520-512-4153

      www.sbtdesigns.com

      Syed, Bashir

      Alt-EnergyTech, Inc.

      1120 NASA Parkway, Suite 220W

      Houston , TX 77058

      Tel: 281-333-9889/ Cell: 713-560-6668

      Fax: 281-461-1150

      Web: www.altenergytech.com

      Weber, Larry

      larry@...

      Naturallighting.com

      1414 FM 646 RD E

      DICKINSON , TX   77539

      Phone:    281-559-4900

      Toll Free  1-888-900-6830

      FAX        281-559-4949

      http://www.naturallighting.com

      We specialize in all types of energy efficient lighting, solar products, fixtures, compact fluorescents (including 12 volt DC), ultraviolet air and water purifiers.

      Williams, LaVerne A., AIA, LEED AP
      laverne@...
      Environment Associates, Architects & Consultants
      5828 Langfield Road
      Houston , TX 77092-1429
      713-528-0000
      www.environmentassoc.com
      Architect & building ecologist

      Leadership in Green Architecture since 1975

      Member of the US Green Building Council (USGBC)

      Member of the Austin Green Building Program since its inception.

    • Kevin Conlin
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 9, 2007

        Hi Mike,  List looks good, I noticed that some others had a brief description of their business, can we add that to Solarcraft?

        Solarcraft builds high quality, high reliability solar and backup power systems for industrial applications.

        Thanks Mike!

        Best Regards,  Kevin

        ________________________

        Kevin Conlin

        Solarcraft, Inc.

        4007 C Greenbriar

        Stafford, TX 77477-4536

        Local (281) 340-1224

        Toll Free (877) 340-1224

        Fax 281 340 1230

        kconlin@...

        www.solarcraft.net

        eco@eco-holdings. com

        Eco-Holdings LLC

        4010 Blue Bonnet Blvd., Suite 114

        Houston, Texas 77025

        713-377-4209

        www.eco-holdings. com and www.texasengineer. com

        Affordable Sustainable design services for foundation, high wind wood frame, SIP, and

        ICF/ICW concrete wall systems design. Reg. Texas P.E. (since 1981) Duke BSCE (1976)

        Wind Storm Engineer for Texas Dept. of Insurance.

        US Green Building Council - LEED Accredited (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design).  Authorized Service Provider Capstone Microturbines.

        Carrier, Kathleen, LEED AP

        Evergreen Design Studio

        3701 W. Alabama , Suite 205

        Houston , TX 77027

        713-432-7377

        www.evergreendesignstudio.com

        Conlin, Kevin
        kconlin@solarcraft. net

        Solarcraft
        4007 C Greenbriar

        Stafford , TX 77477-4536

        Local (281) 340-1224

        Toll Free (877) 340-1224

        Fax 281 340 1230

         http://www.solarcraft.net

        Duncan, Jim

        ntrei@earthlink.net

        North Texas Renewable Energy Inc

        4029 Aragon Drive

        Fort Worth , Texas 76133

        817-917-0527

        Hu, Lunce
        lhu@lharchitects. com

        Lunce Hu Architects, Inc.
        713-664-2353

        Kramer, Edward

        onekindr@pdq. net

        doug.lagrone@ kyocera.com

        Andrew@meridiansola r.com

        swpv@southwestpv. com

        sbtdesigns@yahoo. com

        laverne@environment assoc.com
        Environment Associates, Architects & Consultants
        5828 Langfield Road
        Houston , TX 77092-1429
        713-528-0000
        www.environmentasso c.com
        Architect & building ecologist

        Leadership in Green Architecture since 1975

        Member of the US Green Building Council (USGBC)

        Member of the Austin Green Building Program since its inception.

      • Edward Kramer
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 9, 2007
          Mike,

            I forgot to list my email address. I hope it is not a hassle.

          Thank you,

          Edward Kramer

          Message 4 of 5 , May 7 6:44 PM

            Since I sent the HREG Business Members List a month ago, we have had some more additions and updates.  Please check it out on the ‘HERE’ link near the bottom of the HREG home page:

            http://www.txses.org/hreg/index.php

            One other item.  We received an invitation to speak at the “Solar Summit El Paso” August 17-18.  So, if anyone wants to make a road trip and speak on behalf of HREG, please let me know.

          • Kevin Conlin
            Message 5 of 5 , May 8 11:05 AM

              Thanks for the updated list, Mike.  Any idea as to why some of the e-mail addresses work as links and most don’t?

              Best Regards,  Kevin

              Kevin Conlin

              Solarcraft, Inc.

              4007 C Greenbriar