Earth Day Celebrations April 14th

  • mkewert
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2007

      HREG will be participating in 2 Earth Day celebrations this year.  Both are next Saturday, April 14th.

      The Woodlands Earth Day  9am â€" 2pm

      http://thewoodlandsassociations.easycgi.com/site/environment/default.aspx?page=266

      The Nature Discovery Center's Spring Fling in Bellaire  10am â€" 3pm

      http://www.naturediscoverycenter.org/

      Volunteers Needed!

      John Gardner (mcgard@...) is leading the Woodlands for us and Ed Wanat (edward.wanat@...) is leading the Nature Discovery Center .  Please contact them or me if you can help.  We suggest volunteering to staff our HREG table for the first half or the second half, but hours are negotiable.  We appreciate the help!  And I really do think you will enjoy it.

      Even if you can’t help, try to stop by and say "Hi".

      Thank you,

      Mike Ewert (mewert@...)

    • Michael Ewert
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 11, 2007

        HREG will be participating in 2 Earth Day celebrations this year.  Both are this Saturday, April 14th.

        The Woodlands Earth Day 9am – 2pm

        http://thewoodlandsassociations.easycgi.com/site/environment/default.aspx?page=266

        The Nature Discovery Center Spring Fling in Bellaire 10am – 3pm

        John Gardner (mcgard@...) is leading the Woodlands for us and Ed Wanat (edward.wanat@...) is leading the Nature Discovery Center .  Please contact them or me if you can help.  We suggest volunteering for the first half or the second half, but hours are negotiable.  We appreciate the help!  And I really do think you will enjoy it.