HREG Meeting April 29th

  • Chris Boyer
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2007
      Our next HREG meeting will be Sunday, April 29th from 2 to 4 pm.
      Topic: "Investing in Renewable Energy"

      It is our pleasure to have Alan "Petrodamus" Lammey as our speaker.  Alan is known in the Houston area as the Texas Energy Analyst and has the show "Energy Week" each Saturday on 97.5FM at noon.

      Alan will be talking about investing in Renewable Energy. If you haven't heard his radio program, he is a very good speaker and you don't want to miss this meeting.

      We are holding this meeting at the Houston Public Library's Park Place Regional Branch.  The address is 8145 Park Place Blvd, Houston, TX 77017-3032.  It is located located at I-45S and Park Place, one exit south of Loop 610.  See the HREG web site for a map to the meeting www.txses.org/hreg.

      Dring this meeting we will also have "show and tell" for you to share your renewable energy project with the group.  Bring pictures and a write up so we can post it on our WEB site.

      See You There!
      Chris