[hreg] HREG and the City of Houston

  • JClem412@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2, 1999
      Group,

      Thanks, Mike, for the summary of the last meeting. An area I am hoping we
      delve into is city government, namely the City of Houston. HREG can be the
      prime supporter, or champion, for a Sustainable City Program and similar
      programs. With the adoption of the Electric Restructuring Act this summer,
      there may be actions and initiatives for the city to implement. Perhaps we
      can discuss electric industry restructuring, the PUC activity going on as a
      result, and sustainability at the next meeting.

      Jonathan A. Clemens
    • mike.ewert@att.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 8, 1999
        I'm interested in this although I'm not sure the whole
        group is. Are you knowledgeable enough in this area to
        educate us, or do you have someone in mind?