[hreg] Re: TXSES Newsletter

  • Steve Stelzer
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 11, 1999
      Charlie: Leave some at Whole Foods on Alabama & Shepherd. We also ought to
      talk to Home Depots here, maybe they might act like their Austin colleagues
      in this regard.

      Steve

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 11, 1999
        Steve,
        The last time I tried to leave some copies of the Houston Peace News at Whole
        Foods on Shepard they told me they now charge $20 per month to leave stuff
        there - isn't that nice? I know of several places where I can leave a few but
        won't be able to distribute all of them myself. Anyone else want to get some
        and spread them around at NASA or wherever? I could bring them to the next
        meeting (if I don't have another conflict as I did last time) and we could
        divide them up. BTW, when and where is the next meeting, or has it been
        scheduled?
        Charlie