Re: [hreg] SB1357

  • evelyn sardina
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 4, 2007
      Count me in.

      phil6142@... wrote:
      I would be interested.

      -----Original Message-----
      From: henryhh@sbcglobal. net
      To: hreg@yahoogroups. com
      Sent: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 3:50 PM
      Subject: [hreg] SB1357

      I just read through SB1357 which includes the TexSun Rebate Program. It's pretty exciting, but it reads a little differently than I had expected.  I'm having a little trouble applying it to my plans to put in a PV system.  I would like to see some sample calculations based on hypothetical specifications.  Has anyone seen any sample calculations?

      If I could line up someone from Sen. Rodney Ellis' office or Rep. Garnet Coleman's office to discuss the practical application of this legislation, would anyone be interested?

      Henry

      Get your own web address.