Re: [hreg] Re: SB1357

  • Henry H Haynes
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 3 3:01 PM
      Try clicking on:   http://www.capitol.state.tx.us/tlodocs/80R/billtext/pdf/SB01357I.pdf.

      HHH

      kachermb <mkacher@...> wrote:
      When I tried finding SB1357 I found a school board compensation
      bill. Could you please point me in the correct direction on where I
      can read SB1357?

      As far as sample calculations go, I would not mind trying to run a
      couple of models based on hypothetical specifications. If you are
      ever looking for a good resource on PV systems and their price break-
      down, pick up an issue of Home Power magazine. In almost every issue
      they seem to have an article on an installation of a PV system, the
      cost associated with it, the rebates received, and the estimated pay
      back time.

      Thanks for your help!

      Michael

      --- In hreg@yahoogroups. com, Henry H Haynes <henryhh@... > wrote:

      > I just read through SB1357 which includes the TexSun Rebate
      Program. It's pretty exciting, but it reads a little differently than
      I had expected. I'm having a little trouble applying it to my plans
      to put in a PV system. I would like to see some sample calculations
      based on hypothetical specifications. Has anyone seen any sample
      calculations?

      > If I could line up someone from Sen. Rodney Ellis' office or Rep.
      Garnet Coleman's office to discuss the practical application of this
      legislation, would anyone be interested?

    • phil6142@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 4 6:42 AM
        I would be interested.

        I just read through SB1357 which includes the TexSun Rebate Program. It's pretty exciting, but it reads a little differently than I had expected.  I'm having a little trouble applying it to my plans to put in a PV system.  I would like to see some sample calculations based on hypothetical specifications.  Has anyone seen any sample calculations?

        If I could line up someone from Sen. Rodney Ellis' office or Rep. Garnet Coleman's office to discuss the practical application of this legislation, would anyone be interested?

        Henry

      • evelyn sardina
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 4 9:48 AM
          Count me in.

          phil6142@... wrote:
          I would be interested.

          I just read through SB1357 which includes the TexSun Rebate Program. It's pretty exciting, but it reads a little differently than I had expected.  I'm having a little trouble applying it to my plans to put in a PV system.  I would like to see some sample calculations based on hypothetical specifications.  Has anyone seen any sample calculations?

          If I could line up someone from Sen. Rodney Ellis' office or Rep. Garnet Coleman's office to discuss the practical application of this legislation, would anyone be interested?

          Henry

          Get your own web address.