Re: [hreg] SB1357

  • rwpjr13@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 3, 2007
      I would be most interested.

      Ralph Parrott
      (713) 553-1014
      Sent From My Blackberry

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Henry H Haynes <henryhh@...>
      Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2007 13:50:38
      To:hreg@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [hreg] SB1357

      I just read through SB1357 which includes the TexSun Rebate Program. It's pretty exciting, but it reads a little differently than I had expected.  I'm having a little trouble applying it to my plans to put in a PV system.  I would like to see some sample calculations based on hypothetical specifications.  Has anyone seen any sample calculations?

      If I could line up someone from Sen. Rodney Ellis' office or Rep. Garnet Coleman's office to discuss the practical application of this legislation, would anyone be interested?

      Henry
    • kachermb
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 3, 2007
        When I tried finding SB1357 I found a school board compensation
        bill. Could you please point me in the correct direction on where I
        can read SB1357?

        As far as sample calculations go, I would not mind trying to run a
        couple of models based on hypothetical specifications. If you are
        ever looking for a good resource on PV systems and their price break-
        down, pick up an issue of Home Power magazine. In almost every issue
        they seem to have an article on an installation of a PV system, the
        cost associated with it, the rebates received, and the estimated pay
        back time.

        Thanks for your help!

        Michael

        --- In hreg@yahoogroups.com, Henry H Haynes <henryhh@...> wrote:

        > I just read through SB1357 which includes the TexSun Rebate
        Program. It's pretty exciting, but it reads a little differently than
        I had expected. I'm having a little trouble applying it to my plans
        to put in a PV system. I would like to see some sample calculations
        based on hypothetical specifications. Has anyone seen any sample
        calculations?

        > If I could line up someone from Sen. Rodney Ellis' office or Rep.
        Garnet Coleman's office to discuss the practical application of this
        legislation, would anyone be interested?

        > Henry

      • Henry H Haynes
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 3, 2007
          Try clicking on:   http://www.capitol.state.tx.us/tlodocs/80R/billtext/pdf/SB01357I.pdf.

          HHH

        • phil6142@aol.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 4, 2007
            I would be interested.

            I just read through SB1357 which includes the TexSun Rebate Program. It's pretty exciting, but it reads a little differently than I had expected.  I'm having a little trouble applying it to my plans to put in a PV system.  I would like to see some sample calculations based on hypothetical specifications.  Has anyone seen any sample calculations?

            If I could line up someone from Sen. Rodney Ellis' office or Rep. Garnet Coleman's office to discuss the practical application of this legislation, would anyone be interested?

            Henry

          • evelyn sardina
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 4, 2007
              Count me in.

              phil6142@... wrote:
              I would be interested.

              I just read through SB1357 which includes the TexSun Rebate Program. It's pretty exciting, but it reads a little differently than I had expected.  I'm having a little trouble applying it to my plans to put in a PV system.  I would like to see some sample calculations based on hypothetical specifications.  Has anyone seen any sample calculations?

              If I could line up someone from Sen. Rodney Ellis' office or Rep. Garnet Coleman's office to discuss the practical application of this legislation, would anyone be interested?

              Henry

              Get your own web address.