Cost Estimate to install a Solar System

  • Solar Energy
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 2, 2007
      Could anyone tell me of a company that could give me a cost estimate for a solar system for a small house I am trying to build?

      Thanks

      Ahmad Solomon

      Susan Modikoane <suemodikoane@...> wrote:
      How was that statement political?  Because he said that Bush knew about the oil shortage while pretending not to?  I find that article totally on topic.  You pay the salary of the people making the decisions on how to spend your tax money.  Will it be business as usual or renewable energy?  That posting provided valuable information for anyone who wants to send a letter to the white house regarding renewable energy.

      Frankly, I get tired of people censuring the postings of other people.  If the posting had been about the video of Bush, Sr. on his date with the actress from Desperate Housewives featured on www.youtube. com, then it would be off topic.  But his post was totally on topic.

      Just my opinion.

      Tom Ritter <tom@...> wrote:
      I have to protest this message.  I don’t believe it has anything to do with the HREG’s mission and it doesn’t provide any useful information (like some “off-topic” postings do).  I would have ignored the message had it been sent just once – or maybe even twice – but sending it five times...  I look to HREG for renewable energy information not internet political banter.
      Tom Ritter

      Message 2 of 13 , Apr 2, 2007
        we can give you an estimate, give me a call on my cell, we are in Houston today.

        thanks

        John Miggins
        Harvest Solar Energy LLC
        "renewable solutions to everyday needs"

[...]