City planning and zoning...

  • Mike Correale
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2007
      Well here is a thought...
      It is expected that most Home Owners Associations (HOA) will possibly reject Renewable Energy, however, we ran into one that actually embraced it.  The problem is that the city's Planning and Zoning will not issue a permit for an RE system because they do not have the code in place to issue the permit.
      Does any one have a template or examples where it could be submitted to the city???

      Mike Correale
      office - 972-727-6809

      Greening up the world
        one watt at a time