About the write your legislator

  • evelyn sardina
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 31, 2007
      When you open your email attachment about the solar legislation,  go to the bottom of the page to: For further information and click.  That will take you to the ActionAlert blinking button.  Click on it and it takes you straight to where you put your zip code.  The letter is already written an all you have to do is sign it and validate it.  It is that simple.
      Thanks a Bunch, Evelyn

      8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time
    • Mike Correale
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2007
        Well here is a thought...

        It is expected that most Home Owners Associations (HOA) will possibly reject Renewable Energy, however, we ran into one that actually embraced it.  The problem is that the city's Planning and Zoning will not issue a permit for an RE system because they do not have the code in place to issue the permit.

        Does any one have a template or examples where it could be submitted to the city???

        Mike

        Mike Correale
        Correale@...
        office - 972-727-6809