Re: [hreg] Air Source Heat Pump

  • Raymond Ramos
    Message 1 of 19 , Mar 30, 2007
      Daniel,

      I forgot to ask if you also install the Permafrost in automobile a/c. if so, how much is the cost?

      Thank you.

      Raymond

      Daniel <daniel@...> wrote:
      Raymond & Mini
      Permafrost is not only safe to use with any type of compressor or refrigerant type,  it will also extend the life of the compressor.  This technology was originally designed to extend the life and reduce maintenance cost on compressors in large commercial chillers.  It was only after extensive testing that the inventor notice a reduction in energy consumption of the unit.  I have installed Permafrost in to units as small as 10 seer 2 ton residential system to as big as 1200 ton commercial chillers in high rise buildings , with great results.  the cost for residential treatments is $89 per ton + $75 for installation.  Below is my contact info, feel free to contact me with any further questions.

      Best Regards,

      Daniel Vaczi

      From: Raymond Ramos <ajsinits@yahoo. com>
      To: hreg@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2007 19:36:34 -0700 (PDT)
      Subject: Re: [hreg] Air Source Heat Pump

      Daniel,

      The builder of our house would only use a Lennox single stage furnace and 14 SEER a/c. We are still trying to find out what is the model number for both.You mentioned Permafrost. Do you install this product and how much do you charge. Is it wise to use it on our a/c since it is only a 14 SEER single stage unit? If so, We will contact you when we move in June to have it installed.

      Thank you.

      Raymond & Mimi

      Daniel <daniel@permafrostin fo.com> wrote:
      Raymond,
      For the Houston climate a variable speed 2 stage gas furnace would be more efficient than a heat pump.  The 2 stage furnace works by first running at 75% of compacity and only if needed will use the additional 25%.  For Houston winters that is almost never.  A heat pump is basicly your AC running backwards. You will spend much less money heating your home with a 2 stage furnace than a Heat pump.   Now on cooling going with a 15 seer unit is very efficient and still afordable.  Also check out www.permafrostinfo. com this product will boost the efficiency of what ever AC you choose.

      Good Luck

      Daniel Vaczi
      MVP Mechanical A/C Heating & Refrigeration

      From: Raymond Ramos <ajsinits@yahoo. com>
      To: hreg@yahoogroups. com
      Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 17:45:52 -0800 (PST)
      Subject: [hreg] Air Source Heat Pump

      Hello, my name is Raymond. I registered with HREG lastb year. will be moving to Sugar Land this summer fron New Jersey. Would like to ask what is your take on air source heat pump for cooling and heating. is it advisable in the Houston hot/humid climate?

      will appreciate any info you can give.

      Daniel <daniel@permafrostin fo.com> wrote:
      Bruce,
      Permafrost cost $89.00 per ton of AC plus $75.00 installation.  The installation includes an inspection of the AC system.  The Return on investment is about 6 - 24 months depending on how well your home is insulated and how low you like to keep the thermostat.   I will wave the installation cost for HREG members.

      From: "jhmatt692003" <jhmatt692003@ yahoo.com>
      To: hreg@yahoogroups. com
      Date:
      Mon, 12 Feb 2007 15:52:22 -0000
      Subject: [hreg] Help with Choosing AC Unit
      Help with Choosing AC Unit

      Unfortunately, it's time for me to buy a new AC Unit. I've done some
      research and believe I am narrowing my choices down to the following
      manufacturers:

      Lennox
      Rheem
      Rudd
      American Standard

      They seem to be the most efficient.

      Am I missing a top four? Does anyone have a suggestion on the best
      company and if so the best outfit to install? I live in
      Sugar Land.

      Thanks!

      Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

      Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.