Ocean Power

  • dreagan1969
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2007
      A group over in the UK is using the natural motion of a wave to
      generate environmentally friendly power.

      I have been following this group for several years, and have always
      thought the idea is great, not only from an energy generation stand
      point but also from an ecological one. I would image that marine life
      would be abundant if you could build wave farms large enough.

      Have a look. www.oceanpd.com

      Best Regards,

      Daniel