Re: [hreg] Prius less energy efficient than a Hummer, article claims

  • Ariel Thomann
    Message 1 of 19 , Mar 27, 2007
      Y'all - Rob is right, the batteries have been recycled since the git-go. Also,
      this Prius vs Hummer thing has been bouncing around for many months - check
      http://www.autobloggreen.com/2006/10/05/oh-so-a-hummer-is-not-greener-a-prius/

      Mebbe we can put this 'string' to rest now? Over and out!

      Ariel
      generations.