[hreg] Re: TXSES Newsletter

  • Kathryn Houser
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 10, 1999
      Sorensen, William WR SDPR wrote:

      > Home Depot would be a great place....I think.

      ABSOLUTELY!! We leave them at Home Depot here in Austin and acknowledge
      them for carrying sustainable lumber, compact flourescents, low VOC
      paints, etc, at the same time. We also use public libraries--they almost
      HAVE to take any non-profit newsletter. The obvious ones for eco-aware
      folks would be Whole Foods and natural foods restaurants. (Surely
      Houston has some?!?) Thanks to all for your efforts to spread the word!
      Kathryn
    • Steve Stelzer
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 11, 1999
        Charlie: Leave some at Whole Foods on Alabama & Shepherd. We also ought to
        talk to Home Depots here, maybe they might act like their Austin colleagues
        in this regard.

        Steve

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 11, 1999
          Steve,
          The last time I tried to leave some copies of the Houston Peace News at Whole
          Foods on Shepard they told me they now charge $20 per month to leave stuff
          there - isn't that nice? I know of several places where I can leave a few but
          won't be able to distribute all of them myself. Anyone else want to get some
          and spread them around at NASA or wherever? I could bring them to the next
          meeting (if I don't have another conflict as I did last time) and we could
          divide them up. BTW, when and where is the next meeting, or has it been
          scheduled?
          Charlie