view WaterFuel.wmv

  • J P Malone
    Message 1 of 55 , Mar 11, 2007

      Click on the “waterfuel.wmv” near the bottom of the linked page.  I wonder what other applications there might be for this technology.

      http://www.thenanotechnologygroup.org/index.cfm?Content=88&PressID=1349

    • Sean Kaylor
      Message 55 of 55 , Mar 14, 2007

        Paul,

        If you still need some instrumentation please let me know. School is closed for the week, but I should be able to get the equipment next week.

        - I do need to have some idea of the expected current going into the electrolyzer from Jose so I can select the correct size amp meter.

        -I will have to speak with the Chem department to see if they have a gas analyzer. Note- to measure the gas output there needs to be a gas collection device, complete with pressure sensor. Messing around with compressed gases is dangerous business so only a very small amount of gas should be collected. If we cannot quantify the amount of gas produced then there is no way to compare gas output to power input.

        - All of the osscilliscopes at school are computer interfaced modules, but I think there are a few old analog units kicking around. Does Jose's signal generator (I presume operating at some sort of specific frequency as per the information I've read) have an output frequency?

        Look forward to seeing this device running.

        Sean

        From: Paul Archer <tigger@...>
        To: hreg@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: Re: [hreg] view WaterFuel.wmv
        Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 16:23:18 -0500 (CDT)

        Jose, just to be clear: while I'm willing to give you my $100, I will
        require a demo in person. Pictures of a device, or even a video of same, are
        not proof.
        Plus, you need to state your claims: exactly what will this device do?

        Paul

        9:50am, Jose Castillo wrote:

        > Seems that I will have my 500.00 .I will not write
        > forr a while as soon as I finished the device that
        > works with water and gas. An I wanted my $500 dolars
        > please Phillip and Paul do not spend it Keep it for
        > me. I will send you the actual pictures of the device
        > but I will change the plastc pipes for a metal and
        > make a metal tank. Probably I will finished Friday. If
        > somebody knows how to weld cut and bent metal pipe I
        > will apprecciate the help.
        > See You Soon
        > --- phil6142@aol. com wrote:
        >
        >> I'll put $100 on it too.
        >>
        >> Some of us have been doing research on this for much
        >> longer than an hour and we know the 1st and 2nd laws
        >> of thermodynamics. If you want to do some real
        >> research instead of believing what ever you read on
        >> the internet sign up for a class in thermodynamics
        >> or mass and energy balances at your local
        >> university. The University of Houston has a very
        >> good chemical and mechanical engineering department
        >> where you can learn all about these things.
        >>
        >> Phillip

        Jan Lewis, one of Microsoft's earliest employees, provides this
        helpful translation of Judge Jackson's 43-page opinion into "Windowese":

        You have performed an illegal operation and will be shut down.