Pedal Power

  • paul_lamb
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 5, 2007
      After reading the comments on generating power with a bicycle setup, I
      did a Google search for 'pedal powered tv' and got http://www.los-
      gatos.ca.us/davidbu/pedgen.html
      It's a long article which is why I didn't paste it in here.
      Thanks to all who contribute to this site.
    • Kevin Conlin
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 5, 2007

        Phil,  Actually I didn’t calculate the payback, that is what was stated in the article.

        The systems were very expensive.

        Kevin

        ________________________

        Kevin Conlin

        Solarcraft, Inc.

        4007 C Greenbriar

        Stafford, TX 77477-4536

        Local (281) 340-1224

        Toll Free (877) 340-1224

        Fax 281 340 1230

        kconlin@...

        www.solarcraft.net

        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 5, 2007
          1973: "Soylent Green", 5-1/2 minutes into the film after the lion roars. Enjoy.

          Ariel
          generations.
          ------------------------------------

        • Russell Harrison
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 6, 2007

            Dear Phillip,

            I want to take you up on your offer, could you please send me a picture of the bike stand that you built, I would like to have a look.

            Thank you,

            Russell

            Russell Harrison

            Tank Service, Inc.