Re: [hreg] Angel's Nest

  • Susan Modikoane
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2007
      http://www.angels-nest.org/

      Solar Energy <WhySolar@...> wrote:
      I would like to visit this Angel's Nest.  How could I reach them?

      Thanks, Ahmad

      Susan Modikoane <suemodikoane@ yahoo.com> wrote:

      Here is a video of the place we visited, just North of Taos, New Mexico.

    • Steve Shepard
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2007
        OMG, the home definitely looks interesting but the rhetoric is a bit much to take.
        Been listening to this stuff since the 70s.
        Same stuff - different day.

        Here is a video of the place we visited, just North of Taos, New Mexico.